Thursday, June 14, 2012

Movie Fun Time Pals

Today was a busy day, in the sense that everything was normal, but I ended up doing a lot of unremarkable stuff.  Lunch time was spent talking to all sorts of Japanese friends, but I sat at my normal table for most of it.  Our second class was interesting, because it was all about AUM Shinrikyou, the group that gassed the Tokyo subway in 1995.  I learned things.

After class, we sat in the lounge for a bit and talked to Sophie. She and Evelyn wanted to watch a movie in the library, so I went with them.  After staring at the DVD rack for a while, we decided on Ratatouille.  As luck would have it, we were able to get the big room.



That's Evelyn in the picture, plus some of Sophie.  Sophie is shy to such a degree that she will not let anyone photograph her besides herself.  That's why she's mostly not in the frame.

Anyway, we got through the whole movie, though during the last five minutes the library started to play their oddly soothing "get out" music again.  After that I biked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment