Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Last Day

So yesterday...or the day before that... something was my last day in Japan.



Here's my room for the last time, fully cleaned and all that stuff.



I realized I had never gotten a picture with my host grandmother, so here she is.  She's a nice lady.



Here's my host family and I at the bus stop in Sakado.  Thank you for a wonderful experience!



Here's what I had for breakfast on the bus: sandwiches and strawberry milk.



Here's a shot of Tokyo, Skytree included, taken from the bus.



I had McDonald's at the airport because I didn't think they'd give us lunch on the short flight to Korea.  It turns out they did, so I was pretty full.



This is probably Mt. Fuji from the plane.



The flight to Korea had one of the prettiest flight attendants ever, by the way.



At the airport in Korea, I wanted to get a souvenir of our short time there, so I got City Hunter chocolates.  Did not watch City Hunter, but Hara from Kara was in it so I just gave the box to Wesley (she's his favorite).  The chocolates were absurdly good, too.



I also bought banana milk.  It's actually really hard to find inexpensive Korean products at Incheon Airport, so this is all I could manage.



I spent about an hour or two setting this up.  It's everything I got in Japan that isn't considered "valuable" by most people.  It's CDs, posters, games, that kind of thing, so my school diploma isn't in there.  However, everything in this picture, absolutely all of it, has a story that goes with it.  It may be a short story and it may not be interesting at all, but everything is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment