Wednesday, July 25, 2012

しゃぶしゃぶ

Today's explanations will be short, as I have to go to sleep soon.

I went to school and this group was there.  We played Mario Kart DS for a long time.



After tat, Wesley and I went to Kawagoe to shop for things before meeting everyone at the station around six.  I liked this building's entrance.



At the book store there was a book learning English through quotes and situations form the manga "Fist of the North Star".  It was AWESOME.



We stopped in an arcade, too, and look!  Blazblue posters!



And a King of Fighters set featuring Kula!



This man we saw was carrying his tiny dog on his shoulder like a parrot.  It was great.



Here's a last shot of Crea Mall, since I likely won't get back before I leave.



After we met everyone, we went to the restaurant.  It was shabu-shabu, which is just a big pot of boiling water you put meat into until it cooks.  I've only ever had it once before in Japan six years ago, so it was nice.



Here are people that went.



Including Yarimizu, Sam, and Yukiko.



Here's everyone afterwards walking back to the station.



And such.


On the train platform we saw these people we know on the opposite side.



And here's the stuff I bought.  It's another One Piece shirt from Uniqlo, this time with the Blackbeard Pirates' jolly roger.  I also got Asagi from D's solo CD, "Corvinus", for about $3.  It came out in 2006.  I thought it was later than that, because I remember it clearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment