Thursday, July 19, 2012

School was really empty today

Regular classes are over for the Japanese students, so they don't have to come to school except on test days.  Seeing as how many of them live about two hours away by train, this is probably somewhat of a relief.  I, however, hate it, because I don't get to see many of my friends in these last few days.

So after Japanese instead of eating with Japanese friends, we ate at McDonald's.  Again, it's better for you.  Also I tried a teriyaki burger for what I think is the first time here.  Maybe not, but it's not like it's all that special.



Nothing much happened after class except for some sitting around.  Lucas had amazing sunburn because he forgot to use sunscreen when he was climbing down Mt. Fuji yesterday morning.



A group of international students all climbed Mt. Fuji on Tuesday night to see the sunrise, which I would've loved to do if it weren't for the expensive bus ticket.  Some day I'll do it.  And hey, now I know about the sunburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment