Friday, July 13, 2012

A day

I did a lot of things today, but you're getting the bare minimum of commentary along with the pictures.  My grandmother passed away today and I'm not feeling up to much explanation.



So for class we had to make a poster for a book we read.  Here's mine.



At lunch some guys spilled something and used toilet paper to clean it up without ripping it off the roll.



Today I went to another small live, this one by some of the students at my school here.  This is the venue.



These are people I know waiting.



This is the line up.



The place had a DJ for some reason that was annoying between bands.



And it was even smaller than the last place.



Here's the first band.  There are a lot of pictures because I know the drummer.





This is the second band.  They had more energy than anything, but it's not like playing songs by the Ramones will let you show your talent or anything.



Chip, one of the other American students, also participated.  He looks like he's really into it, and he was, but he also uses a bizarre stage persona that I don't feel like explaining now.




Here's the fourth group, whose members were the same as the first one except for the singer.






I know the one on the far left in this band, so there are several pictures of him.









Here's everyone at the end.



I was nearly dehydrated so I bought this.



I found that Tomomi Itano photobook I was looking for on Wednesday.  The big one.  I ended up with the special edition, which is usually about $45, but I got it used for around $19.  Everything about it is perfect and unless it's cursed then the price was so low simply because it's not new.  Which is a thing that happens here a lot.

Tomorrow is another live.

No comments:

Post a Comment