Friday, July 20, 2012

Even on days with no plans, things happen.

I had no plans yesterday other than "go to school", but as usual, something fun happened anyway.
After class we spent a long time talking to Sakiko because she's awesome, so that was something.
After that, Wesley and I decided to go to Wilson's house to play video games.  On the way there, I saw this.



Look at the tiny melons growing on the vine there.



Here's Wilson's apartment.  This is actually most of it; behind me there was a tiny loft, a bathroom, and a corner for cooking.  It's pretty normal for Japan, and I actually kind of like it.  The games were things like Gundam Musou and Sengoku Basara, but also this soccer game I'd never played before.  I didn't play it, but it was fun watching Wesley injure other players.



We were invited to Asahi again by Lucas, so we went to that around six.  Here are the people that went.



And I had yakisoba.



Karaoke happened afterwards, and here's everyone but me who went.  I hope the video Anita took of me doing Satsugai turns up, because I did a really good job and want everyone to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment